Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall

Hello everyone!

Sorry it took so long to post anything. Two month, I can't believe it!

Anyway it is fall now and we went to the arboretum back in september, so here are some pics we didn't have the time to post earlier with work, and wedding stuff, and being lazy in general...
And a pic of one of the pumpkins we carved for Halloween. We didn't dress up this year though.

It won't take us long to post more stuff since last saturday our friends threw us a great engagement party! Lizzie and Cheryl organized everything and it was a blast, so stay tuned for the pics!

The last of the water lilies


Can you see the dragonfly?



It was late morning but there was still dew in the shade






Pumpkin!
It is not scary, I was going for some kind of lacy (dentelle) design. I wanted to drill a lot more holes but Jay wouldn't let me use the power drill so I had to use a screwdriver which gave me blisters...

3 comments:

Martine y compañia said...

Yes, I can see it ... these photos are beautiful.
Ça fait plaisir d'avoir enfin des nouvelles mais c'est vrai qu'entre travail, mariage, maison, etc ... vous êtes un peu débordés.
Gros bisous.

Anonymous said...

Enfin!!Je retrouve la vie de ma fille,ça me manque de ne pouvoir suivre ton quotidien.Toutes ses fleurs sont magnifiques et ta citrouille originale.Je vous embrasse bien fort tous les deux,Maman.

panchotexane said...

Hello! Alors verdicte, Obama président, t'en pensse quoi bichette??